Accurate full-circle translations for all your documents
The process of translating documents to another language is called document translation. Accuracy is extremely important in translation and should be done by professional translators and linguists.
Document Translation is the rendering of a written message from one language into another without altering or losing the original tenor. The approach taken to translate a document into another language depends heavily on its purpose and context.
The need of document translations can be different for different people. The requirements of people change with their professions. Different types of document translation service that you might be looking for can belong, but not limited to, the below mentioned list:
- Wills and Trusts
- Informed Consent Forms
- Package Inserts, Data Sheets, and Product Labels
- Case Report Forms (CRF)
- Patient Information
- Medical and Therapeutic Progress Notes
- Clinical Protocols and Trials
- Training Materials & Videos
- Production Manuals and Protocols
- Dossiers and Curriculum Vitae
- Instructions for Use (IFU)
- Rater Scales and Regulatory Audits
- Manufacturing Processes
- SAE and SOP Procedures
- Scientific Journal Articles
- Multimedia audio and visual
- Corporate Websites and Portals
- …and many more – just ask us!
All document is guaranteed accurate, with rapid turnarounds to meet your needs.